Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Little Secret

The boys are doing wonderful at camp. The first year campers are doing exceptionally well. I am working as hard as I can to get as many of their faces on the blog. Thanks to http://www.advantechcomputers.com/, or Richard Frederick Troop 775 Odessa, TX the internet at camp is working, so I will not have to run into town to use the wireless card.

I enjoy scouting and bringing the boys to scout camp, but I do have one little selfish moment each day. I get up at 5am, take a shower and come back to camp and drink coffee. Although I challenged Mother Nature earlier in the week, I sit with my coffee and watch the gloriousness of the day begin as the sunlight hits the canyon walls.

It is quite peaceful and charges me for the day at camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment