Saturday, June 26, 2010

Home!

We made it home. The boys were greeted off the bus by cheers from the Parents of Troop 5. It was really a nice homecoming.

This will be my last blog post about summer camp. All in all it was a wonderful trip. They boys did a good job and I really feel the troop is ready to take off to all sorts of new levels. In reflecting on all my summer camps as Scoutmaster, this summer camp , for the boys, was one of the better.

Administrative details always fall through the cracks and Troop 5 walked into a perfect storm of administrative details gone astray.

This is always a sad blog post for me. My readership drops quite significantly. I remind the parents of Troop 5 that I will always blog about the Troop, just much less than summer camp.

2 comments:

  1. We're glad you and the scouts are home safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read whether your camping or not... Or whether you comment on MY blog or not... Just sayin' ;^)

    ReplyDelete