Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tamara's Birthday

Today is Tamara’s Birthday. She is 26 years old. She came into my life when I started dating her mother Carol when Tamara was 14 years old. (Carol is now my beautiful wife of 10 years) Trying to be clever at the time, I decided to be a wonderful idea to give her roses for each year she was born. I carried this tradition until she turned 24. It now stops at two dozen roses.

I suppose I should slowly introduce the players in my life. I will not wait until each of their birthdays but today makes since for Tamara.

Tamara has tolerated me as a goofy stepdad. She even put up with me dancing with her at her wedding a couple of years back. More importantly, she does not have the fear of God in her face when I hold her beautiful baby boy Aedan that showed up a little early on 12/30/2008.

For the past six years Tamara has been working as a Police/Fire/911/Jailer Dispatcher for the City of Dalworthington Gardens. She also has started a business of her own with Scentsy Products.

4 comments:

  1. Just so you know its Scentsy... I see that your link is correct though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fixed.. spell check still says its wrong.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a precious,beautiful family, Shugart! You are a blessed man.

    ReplyDelete