Monday, June 29, 2009

Facebook

Every year that I head off to Summer Camp, I get nestolgic over my time at Camp Freedom in Dautphe, West Germany (there was a West and an East Germany then). In the summers of 1982, 1983 and 1984 is when I was camp staff.

Before I went to summer camp, I found two of my buddies I worked with at Freedom. You can catch up twenty-five years of your life in a few quick emails. After much thought I have decide to create a facebook page with the goal of finding as many people that have wandered in and out of my life. College, High School and of course my adventures in Boy Scouts

so here it goes http://www.facebook.com/jgregory.shugart

2 comments:

  1. I think I was one of your first facebook friends, you should feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were the first. and it is special

    ReplyDelete