Saturday, June 20, 2009

First Post

The Internet is a cool thing. I have been procrastinating publishing a blog, getting a facebook page, etc. But the time as arrived that I unleash myself fully on there Internet. I will fine tune this blog as it goes. Its ultimate purpose is to provide the foundation from my memoirs, which I was going to title "My LIfe as I Care to Remember It" but "Bent Finger Chronicals" seem far more appropriate. This week its purpose is to blog the adventures of Troop 5 at summer camp.

2 comments:

  1. A few of us know that the bent fingers were developed at Ft. Bragg. Other comments and pictures will follow. Best of luck to all the scouts of troop 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just trying to get the hang of this thing. You might want to share these with your scouts.

    ReplyDelete