Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Professor


Dave is The Professor.  His research science background forces him to want to know all they “whys” the Troop does what it does when it does it.     There is no question he gets frustrated by all the undocumented traditions, rules and procedures that is scouting.    That is one of the reasons I have volunteered him to start writing all these things downs.   They are not secrets, we just do not tell anyone about them.  I might add, he has no problem asking and I have no problem letting him know.

To be honest, the only time I saw him in his hammock at summer camp is when I took the picture.  He spent the rest of the time in training, competitive blogging (an Olympic Sport), taking fantastic pictures and being an advocate for the Senior Patrol Leader and pushing the patrol method.

No comments:

Post a Comment