Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Upcoming Weekend

Families are an interesting dynamic, but I am blessed to have a mother and father who tolerated their middle son. My mother insists I read the birth order book in the womb to insure I fully implemented it. I would like to note at the time, I did not know I was going to be the middle child as well. This is relevant because this upcoming weekend begins a long stretch of busy weekends that will not stop for a while. I am headed up to Northern Virginia to see all my family. I will report on the way, but it has been since 2007 since I’ve seen my brother’s family or my sister’s family. I am not real sure when the last time my mother had all her children in the same room. Watching Aeden grow exponentially in the past seven months, I expect much change in my three nephews and one niece in two years. It will be a brief visit, but a much needed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment