Saturday, March 17, 2012

Format Change


Those that read the blog on a regular basis can tell that I updated the presentation of the blog.   I think it looks a little more professional now.

The reason is that whoever is reading this is actually clicking on the ads.   I put the ads on the blog as a whim.  Google does some kind of algorithm on what I write and puts the appropriate ad in the space.  I get to filter out certain ads.  It is clear by the ads I write about family, cycling, running and scouting.  Shocking I know.

That being said, the minimal amount of money that has come in due to the ads has technically made me a professional writer.  So now that I am big time, I felt it was time for an upgrade.

Oddly, this small amount of money has seemed to motivate me to make sure I am updating my blog.  So click away!

1 comment: