Monday, November 9, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

I had one of those weekends that really make me feel blessed. It was flat out beautiful in little DWG over the weekend.

It started out Saturday morning with Tamara dropping off Aedan for the day. I have yet to figure out the pattern on when we get to keep the Little Dude, but I enjoy every opportunity we get.

Tamara visits with us before she heads off to work. I play with Aedan for a while, then I head out for a bike ride. (Note that the “we” is really Carol who keeps Aedan) I got a nice 40 mile ride in and the rest of the day is spent playing with Aedan. We go shopping, go to lunch, got to a 5 year olds birthday party and finish the day with Aedan watching college football while he naps. After Tamara picks Aedan up, Carol and I wander down to Bobby Valentine’s for dinner. Not a bad day all.

Sunday morning is spent working in the yard with Carol. Carol really enjoys the yard looking nice; I enjoy helping her more than the work itself. After we bag a million leaves, I head out for another 40 mile bike ride, have dinner and watch the Cowboys beat the Eagles.

Not a bad weekend at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment