Monday, September 28, 2009

Last Week with the Cast

Texas Tech losing football games seems to take away my writing muse. This in conjunction with living with a hand in cast seems to but quite the damper on activities. I spent all day Saturday sitting in front of the television watching college football. The Red Raiders did not reward my dedication by losing in the last few minutes in a game that ended past midnight. The highlight of the weekend ended up being watching Finding Nemo with Aedan and Tamara.

I am pleased that the future is quite bright for my muse and activities. The parents are coming to town for the weekend, the cast is coming off on Friday, the parents are coming into town for the weekend, the Red Raiders will be playing in the confines of Jones Stadium and the road bike will be ridden in the near future. If the hand will allow it, I will even start cycle commuting again in the cool fall weather next week.

Life seems to move fast, but the time in the cast has been slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment