Monday, September 17, 2012

Flying Solo


When it comes to the two grandchildren, I am at best the “B” parent when Carol and I look after them.  Due to a series of events, I was put in charge of Nolan for Saturday afternoon.  We can count on one hand the amount of times I was the sole responsible adult for a child under two years old. 

It is not as difficult as one might imagine it to be.  When Nolan awoke from his nap, he needed to do a complete inspection of the house to make sure I was the one in charge.  Once he accepted that it was just him and PapaG, he seemed good with it. 

We watched some football, read books, played cars, fed the neighbor’s horses carrots and played on the trampoline.

I have concluded that the little trampoline is really a fancy playpen.    Works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment