Friday, July 9, 2010

Thank you Note!

Yes I know this is a form letter, but I thought it was funny that the Buffalo Trails Council sent a thank you note to my boss for letting me take the Troop to Summer Camp.

I wager the administrative staff of the Buffalo Trails Scout Ranch were quite please to see me go, with hopes that I would never return. I unfortunately, became “that scoutmaster” that never seemed to be happy in the Staff eyes.

I will admit that an end of a very long day, after a rain storm, after not having a camp site I was a tad short with the people at the trading post when they did not have our pre-order ready. However as an administrator, most of the problems of BTSR could have been solved with someone taking charge, which seemed not to be the case. They did not seem to appreciate it when I pointed that out.

That being said, it was quite thoughtful of them to market the Boy Scout program with people’s employers. I am sure we will go back someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment