Monday, January 25, 2010

Texas Family

My family is scattered all over the country and I don’t get to see them that often. My cousin Mark lives with his family just outside of Marble Falls, Texas. He was in Arlington on Sunday to Great Train Expo at the Convention center. Carol and I met him Sunday evening, his wife Jul, and their two children Ethan and Mindi for dinner. Ethan is model train aficionado in their family.

It is always enjoyable to pick Mark’s brain. He played football for both Lou Holtz and Jimmy Johnson. In addition he is currently running his own Tennis business, working with the Andy Roddick Foundation after 20 years of coaching and teaching. Juli is working for the Federal Government at the first Texas White house at the Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park.

Fun dinner by all. I have to do that more often

No comments:

Post a Comment