Saturday, July 11, 2015

Summer Camp 2015!!


Little Troop 5 is on its way to Summer Camp.  We are heading out to Camp Wehinahpay, New Mexico this morning.     I am not sure of the internet connection out at camp, but I will update as much as I can.

It is always special leaving for Scout Camp, but today was even more so.  Today is Ms. Carol’s birthday.  When we planned this trip, I made the phone call to her and asked if she was ok with us leaving today.  She said, it was not an issue.  She also pointed out, that I have in on top of mountains, in lakes in Canada and various other scouting activities.   She has been very understanding of my role as Scoutmaster of Troop 5. 


The Troop has also been appreciative of her support over the years.   So she got a fantastic rendition of "Happy Birthday" this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment