Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Randy Lutz

Last week I went down to Houston to go to a Heidelberg American High School Reunion function. The magic of Facebook has really made me want to reconnect with old friends. With everything that I do, I tend to try to put as much on my plate as possible. That being the case, I also let an old college fraternity brother/housemate from college know I was in town.

So after my visit with Big Sam, I headed to Infinity Guitars and Houston to meet up with Randy Lutz. Besides picking his brain of what it took to start a business, Randy and I caught up with over 20 years of our lives.

It seemed like yesterday Randy and I were sitting on the roof of the house in Lubbock discussing the problems and issues of the world or watching Thunder Cats instead of going to class. I think that is why it was so easy to visit last Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment