Sunday, June 28, 2009

Keeping the Blog

I am going to keep the blog going for a while and see where it goes. I really enjoyed it at summer camp, but I had a built in audience and felt a responsibility to the parents of my scouts. Now we will just have to see. I am sure it will venture in to areas of my family, road cycling, Little Troop 5, work, and of course the Texas Tech Red Raiders.

I had a old friend tell me the other day I tell good stories. I don't know if that is true, but I do know I like to tell them. I can save my friends a lot of time when I start to repeat them, they can just tell me "I read it in your blog".

I have changed the settings so that anybody can post a comment now. I wish I had figured that out while I was at summer camp.

3 comments:

  1. You are the master! I can't believe how many posts you have. Keep up the good work. Your stories are always amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After 5 years in a row, it really hurt not being there. This actually made it worse. You have given the first year parents a window into the program and more importantly the 5. Most people will never understand or appreciate what it takes to make this happen and nobody can bring it to life like you. Thanks for all you do. Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are making my blush Ron. Could not have done it without you.

    ReplyDelete