Sunday, June 21, 2009

At Whataburger







We successfully made it Whataburger in Mineral Wells. It was a gas problem. Luckily there is not a mirror around, because the person to blame would be looking at me in the mirror. Lucky for me I have fantastic Assistant Scoutmasters who can handle such problems.

Leaving and arriving to Scout Camp are always frustrating to me. The boys never seem focused and are bouncing all over the place. The handled the short stop on the side of the road real well. They all ways amaze me. We will eat lunch and then head to Worth Ranch.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys solved the little problem. (Shugart - unlike your bicycle, you DO have to put gas in cars! :-) Can't wait to read the posts about the first day. [Aside: should I add the link to your blog to the website?]

    ReplyDelete